Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Pointless Post....

Here are a few of my favs I have been enjoying this summer. What are some of yours?

Coconut Creme creamer (lots of it)

New faith decorating and idea magazine



Old Navy PJS (I actually have the set....rare!)


Financial Peace with Dave Ramsey



Major DANGER! Wheww!


Messy, but makes miracles!!




Asics Running shoes (My new ones are in the mail:)


Dove cucumber and green tea hair products


Honeysuckle lotion


Sonic ICE and Blackberry or Rasberry Tea

17 comments:

teresa said...

Okay, I will have to see the magazine and try the Blackberry tea! Let me know how you want your necklace holder!

Carrie said...

Good morning! OK...two of your favorites are my favorites this summer! Coconut creamer and Blackberry tea! Yum~O!!!

Kristen said...

Delurking here - ohhh...Sonic Ice is the best. Haven't tried the Blackberry Tea but I just might have to change that today!

Gretchen said...

Thank you for your encouraging post ... what a dear!

What a great idea for a post ... I want to do one too, but how did you get the pics of your favorite things? Online?

I LOVE that creamer! If you add a little hershey's syrup, it tastes like a mounds bar coffee!

I have GOT to find out more about the magazine ... didn't know there was one like that. Sounds divine, hehe!

Jen - Balancing Beauty and Bedlam said...

I'll take the magazine...never heard of it, sonic between 4-8 pm (1/2 price happy hour), chocolate...definitely the Modge Podge, and yep...have already done the Dave Ramsey thing. We want to live like no one else.:)

Sada said...

very cute! I love the shoes!! you go girl -- I'm so glad you are getting new running shoes. Now your little chins will be less prone to hurt!

Mary said...

Ben and Jerry's New York Super Fudge Chunk ice-cream....someone save me...

Erica said...

MMM blackberry tea is goooood and I LOVE the honeysuckle smell too!

ko said...

hey crazy lady! I called you tonight! :( I had really been looking forward to the BUNCO..I was so sad to miss it! The weather here was really bad, so I guess maybe God was protecting me from the roads...Sergio and the boys didnt get home until 6:45...the roads traveling to Houston and back were a MESS he said! Well, I am so glad I get to see you tommorrow! :0 Love ya

ko said...

i wish I had some coconut creme! I can not find it anywhere~!

ko said...

i cant wait to see you! :)uvggpp

Sheree said...

Ok..I love Cinamon Vanilla creamer, seeing all of my friends(i am blessed) watching my children grow up and amaze me, Sonic oreo blast yummy! Crafts of any kind if I had time! I had fun last night, I am glad that you came and played! come and see me please!

ko said...

Thanks for sharing your Lotion with me! MMMMMMM

Gretchen said...

Hey Girl!
Guess what?!

I'VE NOMINATED YOU FOR A BRILLANTE BLOG AWARD!!!

Come on over to pick it up and pass it on.

joyh82 said...

I have the honeysuckle lotion but have not tried it..I will have to dig it out now and try that dove shampoo. I think I have a coupon :)

Mary said...

I'd say: Green iced tea, corn on the cob, fried squash flowers...

Happy summer!

sara said...

I love Dave Ramsey too! He has helped us out a bunch! And that Coconut creme creamer looks very yummy.