Here are a few projects that many of my "more advanced" crafters have inspired me to do. It is a start and have many more to fill my wish list this summer. I made this K for my family room and it was so inexpensive. The k was $1.60 at Hobby Lobby with %40 off and the paper was .50 with 1/2 off. So for less than $3.00 I have a cute letter that I was able to pick the design. It didnt take long at all!!!


Here is a canvas that I made from scrapbook paper, ribbon and a little paint! I think it is cute for my very first one! Much better than what I tried to paint underneath!!!

3 comments:
oh my gosh -- I LOVE both crafts!!!!!!!!!!!! I totally need more W's -- my lonely one from Kirkland's needs some friends -- I seriously will have to copy -- (you know I have no original creativity in my body!!)
I love both of these! I am with Sada..I definitely want to copy. I love the finished canvas too..the welcome looks great. Love ya!
Okay....you are just too crafty! I love the K and I love Hobby Lobby. You need to check out their clearance stash of scrapbooking stuff. I found a TON of paper there for way cheap a couple weeks ago.
Did you modge podge the paper to the canvas? love that too....
Can't wait to see what you post next!
Post a Comment